Necroscope is the zombie-specific sub-blog of Horrorscope, the Australian Dark Fiction blog, described thusly:
NecroScope is the official zombie review subsite of Horrorscope (the award-winning news and literary criticism zine dedicated to dark fiction). Necroscope deals specifically with all things related to zombies, revenants, and the walking dead, whether in fiction, non-fiction, cinema, comics, games, or any other media, and regardless of origin or variety (supernatural or viral, Voodoo or Romero).
At the moment, Necroscope is having a subscription drive. Become a Shambler (a Necroscope follower) and go into the draw to win a prize-pack of zombie-related goodies:
* A copy of the novel State of Decay, by James Knapp (Roc, 2010).
* A copy of Feed, by Mira Grant (Orbit, 2010).
* A copy of Dead or Alive, by William Harms (Absolute Tyrant, 2010).
* One copy each of Black House Comics’ After the World: Killable Hours (Clay Blakehills) and After the World: Gravesend (Jason Fischer).
* A copy of Adventures of Huckleberry Finn and Zombie Jim, by Mark Twain and W. Bill Czolgosz (Coscom Entertainment, 2009).
* A copy of The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Zombies, by Nathan Robert Brown (Penguin Books, 2010).
* A copy of the comic George A. Romero’s Night of the Living Dead: The Beginning, Issue #1 (Avatar Press, 2006).
Now that is quite the prize pack you lovers of the shambling dead. Get over to the official site to follow and earn a place in the draw.